Monday, August 23, 2010

Need some advice on asking this girl?

To put it bluntly, homecoming for our school is coming up and most guys and girls are already paired up. Now there's this girl I like who I am pretty sure has not asked anyone yet. Thing is, I am one of those people that never talks in class. She never usually talks to me but does turn around to look at me in the classes we share (thinking I don't notice her).


Being the shy type, I probably won't dare approach her until Saturn unveils its doom ray.


Thing is, the doom ray will probably not be unveiled for a couple years (Lets hope not).


So what should I do?Need some advice on asking this girl?
k man best advice right here. ask here asap before someone else does trust me u dont wanna find out she got asked becuase u waited to long and always be like wut if, no just ask her trust me ive been there a guy who i didnt think was as kool as me asked this one girl i was gonna ask to grad becasue i waited to long (im shy). when i asked her she was like ya i definately would have gone with u too. Trust me ask and u can do no wrong if u wait then thats your first mistake. im not proof reading all this so srry try to make sence of it. ASK HER

No comments:

Post a Comment