Monday, August 23, 2010

I NEED ADVICE ASAP ABOUT THIS GIRL I LIKE,, PLEASE SOME1?

We have talked on the phone every day/night for the past 3-4 months





but when I told her how I felt.. she told me cause this other guy said that he likes her, she doesn't like hurting or choosing, the drama cause she knows what it feels like to be hurt (she has been single for over a year now and her ex really hurt cuz he broke up with her for another girl and this new guy that told her he likes her, she use to like him but she said stuff like he turned into an asshole and its like he doesn't give up) .. basically she said that wants to cool things down (just end everything between me and this other guy) , I even said to her I know theres something there... Its not that I am not moving to fast or anything,When we talked about she did say she is confused and doesn't know she what wants.





She also said its better me telling you this now than a couple of months from now.





Last night, I told her I was gonna give her a bed time story before I told her how I felt.. I told her it had to do with us and she still wants to hear it ? am I missing something here??





WHY DOES SHE still wanna hear my bedtime story .. when she already knows how I feel for her and what would be the best thing to do with her?





Also we are going to the Zoo next week..when I asked her if she wanted to go she responded pretty quickly and loudly with a ';yea';... so I think she is really excitied about going with me, my friend Kathy says that taking her on a couple of friendly dates before I tell her again how I feel will show her how much fun and nice I am than the other guy and will keep her mind off him and more on me...what do u think ?I NEED ADVICE ASAP ABOUT THIS GIRL I LIKE,, PLEASE SOME1?
Boyy if you like me why haven't you brought me KFC





How you doin'?I NEED ADVICE ASAP ABOUT THIS GIRL I LIKE,, PLEASE SOME1?
wow m8 im normally pretty good with this stuff, but u have just confused the bludy hell outta me !!


soz, just ask her out already is all i can say, lifes too short to wait for the right time


good luck !!


:)
Your friend was right...persuasion is key, you want to let her know how you feel in a gentle way so she knows that you really care for her. Just don't stalk her.





Good Luck :)
Your friend is 100% right.


Good luck =]
i think she likes you =)


and shes just scared to come to true terms with her feelings.


=)





good luck =)
I wouldn't say the girl is in love with u (whoever answered before me) but I am in a similar situation to your chick and I think you could easily get her instead of this guy if you just carry on as you are :)





Think if this other guy is making hints all the time to her saying things like ';so when do u want us to get together'; or ';I really want something to happen, promise me you will think bout it!';... while your fun to be around and just casual than she is going to choose you because your be less hassle and also less relationship daunting.





She obviously likes you a lot but I don't think she likes relationships because of her past experience. I would advise you to make it a really laid back relationship (almost flirty friendship) by having fun, complimenting her and generally making her happy but without making yourself look like a mug. By that I mean 'she says jump, you say how high' kind of relationship. So just carry on as you are but don't bring up your relationship or talk serious.. just don't speak bout you both starting a relationship until she brings it up. And when she does just say stuff like 'well u know how i feel and I'm not going to rush you into anything but when your ready let me know' :)





Good Luck with it all :)
that's great; its also something that happend to me before.


anyway....





shes totally into you. !


girls love hearing guys saying how much they care and feel for them, she will feel comforted when you tell her that ';bedtime story'; or w.e. lol. trust me. and





she said that quick answer because she is in love with you.





p.s. like what happend to me; remember when your hanging out with her and talking on the fone, please dont break her. if you break her, she will never forget it. ):
Well i'm pretty sure she likes you but she's just scared to get hurt again.


Giver her time and yes takin her out will def. show her that you're serious and she'll get a sense of who you are and get to trust you.


Don't try and rush things cuz that'll just push her away.


It seems like you're on a good path though.


And girls like for guys to tell them that they like them no matter how many times they've said it already lol it's a sense of flattery.


That's a good thing too lol. If she wasn't interested she'd blow you off.
Ha ha.Nice plan.That would definitely make me forget the other guy.And it does seem that she likes you and not the other guy. ;o


Good luck on your trip to the zoo. Oh and she might be serious about not wanting to choose between you and the other guy right now at least.


Don't try to push it.k?





If you want any other advice, just Email/IM me =]

No comments:

Post a Comment