Monday, August 23, 2010

So I met this Girl and I need some advice?

I found out that she is 25 has never been in a relationship and is Bi. Now I told myself being a lez, I would not date bi girls (this is due to past experiences) but for some reason I want to give this one a chance. There is one problem (well maybe not a problem but it is an issue for me) we had sex the night we met each other after a crazy night at a club. I don鈥檛 even really know much about her. If I do call her or if she calls me she is either drunk or with all her friends and not even really focusing on the convo we are having because she really preoccupied with her friends and whets going on in the background and even most times both situations.


But she still calls me I don鈥檛 get it..... I feel if you wanna talk to me then talk to me don't call me when your busy lol. I really wanted to get to know her before we got physical us doing what we did was out of character for me 鈥?I have been single and not messing with anyone for 2 years now but anyways鈥?.


She seems like a lush I don鈥檛 know if I鈥檓 down with that I鈥檓 ready to just not return her calls what I should do ??? Lol what do I do with someone who鈥檚 motto is 鈥渢ime is never wasted when your wasted in time 鈥?





Its been 2 and some change since I have let any girl in and I have had many opportunities but I have turn them all down except this one 鈥 don鈥檛 know advice pleaseeeee girls more then guys but I鈥檒l still read what you men have to say ;)So I met this Girl and I need some advice?
::im a guy::


but ok i recommend dont take a chance on her. if she would really wanna talk to you im sure she'd do it in the approriate time to call you. Just wait and if your looking for the perfect girl im sure she'll come around. Her being bi/lez well thats your choice if you wanna be with her just dont try to change her. I waited 1 yr since my last girl but im still not down with the sex/ i'd prefer be the right girl but btw dont make a move till she straightens up and yall have a talk without you hearing background noice. then if she's the same and you still like her. go for it. but i'd say follow your heart whether its her or not... never quit bro. the right one is meant for youSo I met this Girl and I need some advice?
first of all if you have not let someone in your life in 2 yrs. then she is not the one to start. you closed up for a reason and you need to stick by that before you open up. if you cannot get down with her ways then you cannot get down with her. you can love a person for their ways but those ways can also hurt you as well. clear your mind and your heart. stick to your guidelines and you must decide from there.
I don't know why I found part of that funny.


She has never been in a relationship, yet she had sex with you.. on the first date.. ahaha!
She sounds like my ex-wife she was bi and loved to get drunk and do anything in pants or a skirt. She sounds like a bar fly and there is nothing to do but let her go or join her . After my ex and I split she would get drunk and call me up to have a ';play date'; this went on for 2 years and then I found my lady and I am a one woman man . I won't tell you what to do just please don't let your heart get tangled up unless you are willing to take the fall . Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment