Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need advice for asking a girl out!?

Ok there is this cute girl in my college class who sits on the opposite end that I do. We've never really talked and I don't know any of her friends so I added her on facebook yesterday and asked her a question about the class. She responded today and even included a ';haha.';





Anyway it would be awkward for me to walk over and start talking to her after class especially since I have a class right after that I have to walk to. What should I do to try and ask her out or at the minimum keep talking?





Thanks so much!I need advice for asking a girl out!?
well really establishing talking would be the best so why not try and set up a study date using facebook at a cafe or something then you'll have a chance to talk to her and precede from their

No comments:

Post a Comment