Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need some advice about asking a girl out? (Girls Only)?

I Fell in love with a girl 2 years ago and now we hardly talk because we don't see each other as much. I never expressed my feelings toward her. I'm incredibly shy and even though she showed me signs that she was interested me I did nothing and i beat myself up for it.I can't get her out of my head because she is the most friendliest and most beautiful girl ive ever met. I try to talk to her, but its hard for me. Im shy until i get in a comfort zone. I was in it 2 years ago, but not anymore.I need some advice about asking a girl out? (Girls Only)?
Try to insert yourself into her life again. Talk to her about how her day was, her hobbies, how things have changed in the last two years, etc... Keep in mind, though, that you haven't talked in a while, so don't be overly friendly because that can scare people away. Gauge how comfortable she is with you, and act appropriately. For example, if she says, ';It's so nice talking to you, again!'; then you may reply, ';Same to you. It's really dull without you around.'; Or something along those lines. I'm a girl, so that might sound a little feminine. Haha. Good luck!I need some advice about asking a girl out? (Girls Only)?
just talk to her a little more each day.


if you both go to the same school, when you get home send her a text


on say how cute she looked :) but don't use ';hot';. call her on a friday to see if she wants to go to a movie and get ice cream after. just TALK tto her. once you think shes compfertable with you, you will be with her too. your time will come again, just wait :)
wow..same situation except kinda reversed....


i knew my guy for two years and i was the really shy one..


try talking to her alittle bit more when you have the time, make her laugh and remind her of that guy she once liked..as time moves on ask her or bring it up in conversation of how would it be if you two started dating and based on her response just move from there





i wish the best of luck!!
well get not shy


and talk to her.
TALK TO HER! You will regret it if you don't . You also seem really sweet so of course she will like you back.
JUST GO FOR IT. :]


you can do it.


and does she seem to like you back?

No comments:

Post a Comment