Monday, August 23, 2010

I know i already asked but i want more advice...so once again...girl troubles?

first off, i'm single and i've been that way for all 17 years i've been on this great planet. i'm not the best when it comes to girls. well theres this girl i've liked since freshman year...its now the summer of my senior year. shes a good friend and i think i've mentioned it to her that i like her but she usually had a boyfriend at the time so i think she just brushed it off. right now shes doing the whole single thing and shes happy, and i'm happy that shes happy. i don't know how i should go about letting her know that when shes done with this whole just being single thing that i'm a possibility. i know its just high school but you need to put yourself in my shoes...and go 17 yrs w/o a girlfriend or a relationship...or even a first kiss. its not fun. i really like this girl and i want her to have the best she can get..i might not be that but id like to try. i dont know if ive put an actual question out there but if y'all have any positive, good advice.It would be greatly appreciatedI know i already asked but i want more advice...so once again...girl troubles?
Just be honest with her and tell her what you told us. You know, about how much you like her, and how you want her to have the best that she can get, and how you'd like to try. Maybe she already knows you're a great catch. Just be honest to her. Good luck!I know i already asked but i want more advice...so once again...girl troubles?
tell her how you feel what you just said all of it or better yet let her read what you put the way you just said it all is what i said to my girl execpt the first kiss but i told her i might not be the best for her but i want to try. we have been together for 3 yrs and we are planning are wedding. but let her know know matter what you want to be friends.
Let her know exactly what you're planning to let her know. It's really sweet how much you care about her, and you shouldn't give up your first kiss/first date to just anyone. I waited till I was 16 before i had my first date, my first boyfriend, and my first kiss (all the same guy) And I liked him for over 1 year before we started going out! It's really worth the wait, since we're still together 10 months later :)
i know what you mean I'm 16 and same thing whole life without but alls good. Just get her somewhere where y'all can be alone for a bit and tell her how you feel about her and tell her that when ready you are there and a definite possibility. That's all you can do and hey you have gone 17 years ya it would be nice to have a girlfriend/boyfriend but you have gotten this far without one its not like you need one to keep breathing.....dont think I'm against dating believe me I'm not im just trying to encourage you to stop worrying and then the right person will come along

No comments:

Post a Comment