Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need advice on asking a girl out!?

Ok, so there is this girl at my highschool.





I'm 14, she's 15.





We talk a good amount, when i talk to her in person, i try to look at her in the eyes and lips most of the time.(Of course looking away casually.)





She looks me right back in the eyes, and looks away casually.





I've caught her looking at me a few times, as she has caught me also.





When she catches me, she just smiles at me.





Same goes for when I catch her looking at me.





When we are talking over an IM, or facebook, when she has to go she will be like. ';I have to go, im sorry!';





Both of us have started conversations, aswell ended them.








Now here comes the party I am most afraid of. I'm scared that if I ask her out, and she says no, it may make out friendship awkward.





Is there anything I can do to prevent this?








So, do you think she likes me?I need advice on asking a girl out!?
Shes reeeeeeeeeeeeeally is into you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment