Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need a some advice please with this girl?

So saturday she kept looking at me at times, and ofcourse i looked back, and before you know it she asked my name etc. But my friend was there n she complimented about how nice his hair looked. im just wondering did she just use me as a link to get to my friend or ? I just added her on Facebook, and hopefully i can get to know cos she seems nice.Also any tips how i can start talking with her since it might be the first proper time ill be talking with her? Ill meet her on saturday bt wanted to chat over facebook get to know each other a bitNeed a some advice please with this girl?
ask her where she likes to go or what she 's always wanted to do and if you can do it for her-you just might win her over. Girls-women like to be complimented-it shows us that you guys notice and thats rare.


.0-


If your interested in this girl,let her know.Need a some advice please with this girl?
fdfdsf

No comments:

Post a Comment