Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How can i get the girl I like to like me back?? Please give me your advice. I like her a lot?

Ok, here is a girl I like. She used to flirt with me once in a while. But at that time I wasn't interested in her.


Anyway now I realized how cute and good personality she has.


I have come to realize I like her.


Now, she definetely lost interest in me but sometimes she waves her hand to me and says Hi. But she has definetely lost interest anyway.


Considering these situations, what do you think I get her to like me back??


I like her a lot.


Thanks in advanceHow can i get the girl I like to like me back?? Please give me your advice. I like her a lot?
tell her how you feel about her... The only way you'll know is just to ask.How can i get the girl I like to like me back?? Please give me your advice. I like her a lot?
okay, we have the exact same opposite of situation. the boy i like liked me before and i wasn't interested in him. now, i like him and i don't know how he feels. i like him for 2 yrs already, and i hope he likes me still, even though it's been 5-6 yrs since we met.





anyway, what i do to get closer to him, which works somehow,is try to know what he likes. sometimes, i know that we have stuff in common. then... i try to show him that we like the same things. i also try to get into what he likes. i send signals as well. of course i won't be the one to ask the guy out, but for your case, why don't you? even just a friendly date, or with friends. i mean, maybe she'll get to know you more and like you again. there's no harm trying.
ummm did she lose interest because


she shifted focus to someone else ?





if not then the chance is there


just reach out and say hello


talk to her


smile with her


wink in passing


make sure she notices you notice her


the same things she was doing


FLIRTING





she will get an idea and hopefully will


think you are still worth the effort





but be bold


ur a man


ask her out


dont leave her wondering if she


is imagining things





wP
When you see her ask her out for dinner or a movie.
talk to her and let her feel that you really like her,be nice to her and know her interest so that she may find you nice and like you too
Add her to your online messenger. Many girls are on just as much as guys, and most enjoy talking to guys more than they do girls. If you're close with one of her friends, ask her, or add one to MSN. Most girls aren't against guys, they'll say yes if you ask them out. Try acting yourself around her. If you have class with her, always let her through the door before yourself. Most girls are smart and pick up that a guy likes them. Try sitting next to her. Aside from being the biggest hint you can drop, it's also a great way to get to know her more.
You should hang out with her. Say hello occasionally, chat with her a couple of times, and gradually build your way up. She'll end up having interest in you, one day or another.
for a hundred times, you have to ask her out and be friendly with her don't be shy. good luck!
  • art mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment