Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Facebook advice on impressing a girl.?

i go to an only boys school (no im not gay) but there is a sister skool which our school had a quiz with last week. I was on a table with 4 girls, and i had 2 friends beside me. I got 2 girls' facebook as friends but i want to know how to imprss them.





I tried impressing one with help from other sites but she didnt seem interested in me. Im only 13 and i want to try impressing the other and i need help, i dont know what to say i sent her a message yesterday saying hi and stuff. I got her msn but she doesnt come on alot, the other who isnt interested in me does come on but i am not confident to talking with her because i kno i will bore her.





I hav ha no experience with girls except my relatives, and i get nervous even when i talk to them. I lack ALOT of confidence.





how should i reply and start a long impressive conversation with her, get to know her and that sort. Should I comment on her photos or will i end up being laughed at by her friends.Facebook advice on impressing a girl.?
start a convo like '; hey whats upp ?'; and mention something funny that happened when you met her to start the conversation.


and take a risk comment on a few of her pics but not all of them you'll sound like a stalker or seem desperate. just pick one and say something like ';you look pretty here'; or something but dont go overboard


well GOOD LUCKFacebook advice on impressing a girl.?
crawl out from under your rock

No comments:

Post a Comment