Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some advice about this one girl and if you are a muslim please look at this?

Hey I am a Muslim boy and i really like this one girl in my school. She has a boyfriend who is a senior and is going to the army next year and she is a junior and i am a sophomore. I have really fallen in love with her and i would kill for her and die for her. We do talk to each other, and it is not a little, its alot. A lot of the people in the school think that we are going out. I am in a small school with about 100 kids, so the word spreads fast. I have an older muslim cousin in my school who sees what everyone else sees and he thinks that i like her, He doesnt approve of it and will probably tell my parents if i went out with her. It is against my religion to have a relationship outside of marriage and that is why. I dont know what to do. Should I tell her how i feel because its tearing me apart. Ive liked her since the begining of last years school period. Ive only talked to one person about it and that person is the girl i likes best friend. I really want to tell her how i feel i just dont know if i should tell her because i am a muslim and i dont know if she likes me. About her liking me...well she texts me all the time...the other night she texted me at 3 in the morning saying that she couldnt sleep....i dont know if that is a sign but she also talks to me in school quite a bit. so please help me with this problemI need some advice about this one girl and if you are a muslim please look at this?
Relegion should never get in the way of something important like love. Relegion is a trivial subject so don't let it ever hold you back. You could go for the secret romance, or just do it and see what happens.I need some advice about this one girl and if you are a muslim please look at this?
Follow your heart but make sure she likes you man seriously
talk to her
ask her out.
You seem like a nice guy. but remember that shes taken. and if u make this move while shes single it will look a lot more respectful on your part rather than you just approaching her while shes with this other guy. You should wait till he leaves atleast, and then show this girl that you're really there for her.


and sure ur muslim. and ur religion forbids u to have relationships outside of marriage. but its your life isnt it? your intentions are innocent arent they? sure ur parents will be pissed but remember allah knows that u ment good so whats the use in u torturing urself like that?





good luck
Do not ask her out i am a Muslim Allah said it is haram to date muslim woman and o also date but if you go out with her she must be a muslim and belive in Allah you know he said DON';T or he will punish you but think about it just say let's be friends because it's against my religion wait you can date her its not haram just its haram for a woman to date a christain but a man can date a christain but she must agree if she marrys you then she has to let her kids be muslim P.S. dont tell her that she must have her babys to be muslim untill you get MAY married!
although you are strictly muslim





at least tell her that you care for her alot (i hope you do)


and see if she wants to just be friends





but it's kinda jacked up to steal her away from the guy joiing the army don't you think?





i say wait a little


and with your muslim religion crap!!!


what will your parents really do?????





they will say no?? when you found the love of you life?


if their answer is still no then they are arrogant and stubborn.





religion and social life mixing in does suck don't it





well hope you handle it well and not make her your enemy since you did something stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment