Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I want to ask this girl out, and she is my best friend. I need advice!?

This girl and I are about 3 months difference age wise. We are both 17. I really want to ask her out, and we're best friends. She flirts with me. Idk what to do........can someone gimme some advice?I want to ask this girl out, and she is my best friend. I need advice!?
I assume that she doesn't know you like her. Make it casual. On a Friday or the weekend, just ask her if she wants to see a movie or something. Do something simple. Flirt with her a little, but not too obvious so it isn't really awkward. I would, at the end of the date, tell her how you really feel about her. Then see how it goes from there. Good luck!I want to ask this girl out, and she is my best friend. I need advice!?
I would say just go for it and ask her out sometime, you have nothing to lose expect that she would say no. However, since she's flirting with you i think you have a good chance at her saying yes. If it makes you feel more comfortable, then maybe make it a group get together thing and a bunch of you go bowling or something, you will get to spend some time with her, but also not rushing it too fast. Then after that if things go good, try asking her on a more personal date with just the two of you. Hope everything works out : )
Be honest with her about how you feel. If you are really that close, then both of you can talk about this and come to a mutual understanding. Be careful though, once you take it to the next level, it may be the end of your friendship as you know it.
drop hints like say shes beautiful and nice and funny (if she is)


and just be the nicest you can :)





and when the time is right weather its through text, IM, e-mail%26lt; at school, or when you're together just ask her. :)





hope it works





answer mine :) please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090201080625AA984Uu
Ask her to the movies . But make sure you guys go to the movies as friends . Then after the movies before you guys leave eachother , tell her : Have you ever thought of us as going out one time ? Tell her you wanna go get some ice cream , not as friends tho . if she comes . Bingo Bango.
i think you should ask her out casually and dont push it right now.


but when you go out, just let her know how you feel. its best to just be real with her like....i been feelin this way for ________ long.





she'll like that
go into a convo that makes her realize what a great guy you probably are. She probably likes you to. then suprise her with like flowers or something and ask her out that way


GOOD LUCK
just be talking on the phone with her and then ask if she is definately flirting. I loved when my best guy friend asked me out.
Send her a love poem telling her your feelings, and then ask her out the next day.
me and my best friend started going out when we were 16 and we have been together since then we are now 18 so i think you should give it a try
just ask her out .. dont wait do it now ..so you can move forward mate ..when she says yes to you .
You need a lubricant





I suggest alcohol. .get her tipsy, then put the moves on her
i think That means she likes you too...i think you should tell her how you feel about here
just ask. but care full you could loose the friendship part
show her ur dick then she will ask u out!!! that is... unless ur small

No comments:

Post a Comment