Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some advice on wether this girl is possibly into me or not, i dont know whats my next move..?

Well as weak as this will sound i met this girl on a online ';dating'; site i guess, but not really, its kind of a myspace ripoffm but anyway! lol. We messaged back and forth for like a week, nothing really personal, just like, where u goto school, what are u in to, etc.. then she asked if i had a myspace or facebook. She added me on facebook, whats my next play? does it sound like she could be interested or not? i dont really know what my next move is, cuz like i said we really havent talked that much, i would feel wierd messagin her outta no where... p.s. shes realllly hot haha.I need some advice on wether this girl is possibly into me or not, i dont know whats my next move..?
Well, she added you on Facebook, so obviously she wants you bad.





Post pics, plz.I need some advice on wether this girl is possibly into me or not, i dont know whats my next move..?
hmm sweetheart never ever trust an online dating.if she added you in her facebook. whats the big deal?she just added you in her facebook not in her heart! she thinks you are quite decent thats why she added you.now you have to maintain that trust (trust me)i know what girls feels.dont worry just maintain your friendship then one day just tell her you like her and wait for her response.i am sure it will work out fine.trust me.all the best.
i've used dating sites before and really there is no way to know unless you meet her! invite her out to a public place and see where it goes! If you don't message her i'm sure she'll assume you've lost interest

No comments:

Post a Comment