Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Guys Im a 14 year old boy.I need some advice on hitting on a girl.?

Girls always hit on me but not girls i like. I just need some advice on hitting on them.Like how should approach her?Stuff like that.Guys Im a 14 year old boy.I need some advice on hitting on a girl.?
hey wade!


okay, I'm a thirteen year old girl and the best way to hit on a girl is to be her friend and hang out with her a lot. make jokes, smile, hang out and make sure she gets to know you. then tell her that she looks pretty and that you wanna go out. before that, make sure she likes you...


good luck :)Guys Im a 14 year old boy.I need some advice on hitting on a girl.?
best thing to do is say hi to her and walk away and leave her hanging, talk to all her mates nd then you can start talking to her but dont seem desperate and always speak to her otherwise she will think your weird, and never tell her you like her untill she tells you cos it will put her off

Report Abuse



just be confident and start talkin to her str8 up. girls dont like insecurity. be yourself. dont be fake. if she shows interest hug and start touching her softly . dont be creepy bout it.
u have a pic,lol,jk. idk
I am a 14 year old girl. What I would want you to do to me is stand up when I enter the room, look at me as I pass by, stare at me when I'm silent, smile at me when our eyes lock, tell me I'm beautiful, wait for me at my locker, compliment me in front of your friends, etc.
Im a girl and i like it when a guy cracks jokes with me, makes me laugh, smile, blush, when you flirt shyish pass notes, give her your number in the note, start by saying do u have a cell?


If you want to be really bold be like really obvious! Like hey can you pick up my pencil or wrap your arms around her playfully! just make sure she likes you by passing notes!
I love dudes that are nice and polite to me =]


ohh and not scared to say something to me
uhm u can go up to her and say hi





u seem really full of yourself if u say that girls are always hitting on you...
just talk to her...
just smile when you see her and make sure you guys stop and talk. while youre talking look her in the eyes and playfully touch her arm every now and then. or you can put your arm around her, or give her a hug, thats always cute! dont be sleazy though, thats a total turn off.
youre 14...who cares about girls...you have the rest of your life to worry about girls....when your 17 or 18 then come back and ask that question...by then you wont feel so insecure
Well I just just punch them in the face





But some people hit differently ask around
maybe the girls u don't like hit on u, because the ones that u do like think that ur ugly. lower ur standards. everything isn't all about looks

No comments:

Post a Comment