Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need peoples advice there is this girl that i like at work please help?

i work at mcdonalds and well there is this girl that i like i am 16 and 6'7 and well i have firted with her and had fun with here and i go to school right across the street from her high school we have fun and you know she play fights with me and hit me on the shoulder but i dont know if i should ask her out she is i think 15 or 16 what should i do.She is black and i am white that doesnt matter to me but i dont know about her what should i do.I need peoples advice there is this girl that i like at work please help?
ASK HER OUT!! what do u have to loose..! Your young whats the worst that can happen? Just ask her if she wants to go somewhere as friends first that will ease the tension, and then later say ok well do u wana go on a date with me sometime...trust me IM A GIRL...it helps to say friends somewhere there...for some wierd reason it relaxes me..lol..i dunnoI need peoples advice there is this girl that i like at work please help?
You need to ask her out. I have a bi racial son and now adays alot of people think different.So if she is play fighting with u then she is flirting.Just ask her if she would like to go see a certain movie you know she likes.Good luck
Just keep talking to her and start hanging out more. Then if you like her still go out with her!
just ask her to hang out with u sometime, see if she wants to hang out after work or anything.
well you might try asking her instead of us, that would be a first step. if she is interested she will let you know, otherwise no harm no foul just go cook some mcnuggets and move on
Go for it dude.
Ask her out. Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment