Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I really really like this girl, and need some good advice, please help.?

She's 13, im 15. She used to be all over me, well people started talkin about it, I kinda rushed her, and just different things happend, and now she seems she dont like me at all. She told her friends she has no feelings for me at all. But she told her mom that she is just scared, and I know her mom wouldnt lie to me. Her mom also said that if I really really like somone else, then i should go for it. But if I really really like her daughter, than i should be patient. I mean we barely barely even talk anymore, whats the deal?








I mean i've liked and many girls, but none like her. There is just something about her, and I know I sound crazy since I'm only 15, but i'm being dead honest. I would do ANYTHING to get her back, will she come back around? And what should I do? I mean because, it was obvious she liked me, she even sent me a song one time, and I think she was trying to say something to the effect that she likes me, just doesnt know what to do. But i missed the point. Well now it seems she has lost those feelings, for no apparent reason, so what should i do to get her back??





Additional Details





10 hours ago


But she seems to like me sometimes, like the way she looks at me, or she seems nervous, but other times, it seems like she dont care





Additional Details





12 hours ago


I mean it is so hard to move on, especially since i dont know for sure, if she has feelings for me or not. I mean i love everything about her. The way she smiles, her eyes, the way she laughs, everything about her is perfect. I feel so strongly toward her, way more than anyone else.





Additional Details





4 minutes ago


And it's not like her mom said i dont have a chance. She said if a different girl really grabs my eye, one that I really reall like, then i should go for it. But if No one duz, and I am willing to wait for her daughter then i should contuinue to pursue it.I really really like this girl, and need some good advice, please help.?
if you like her that much then, you should ask her out for coffee. you don't want to say ';a date'; because it will just make you look like you like her. let her decide if it is a date.I really really like this girl, and need some good advice, please help.?
i think you should ask her again. if she liked you before she's always gonna have some type of feeling about you. just be patient like her mom said and ask her when you think the time is right. and try not to be nervous when you ask her.

Report Abuse



OK...if you really like her, then YOU need to tell her, and give her an option, tell her you want to be with her, and if she cares then she will agree, send her some flowers or something simple and just write, ';lets talk'; or '; I miss you'; anything to get her attention - better yet...send her this post..she would love that! Bottom line - give her the choice so that you're not left wondering what could have been if you had just said something!
Women that age are really fickle sorry to say. I would give her time and let her know that I'm interested and that I'm waiting for her but at the same time, I'd keep my eyes open for something new, so if she doesn't come around, I wont feel like I totally wasted my time.
dude don't worry, just talk to her and express those feelings no matter how hard, maybe that way you will also find out her feelings. there is no harm in being curious, what could you lose?
Awww...you're so sweet. If you hurt her, she is going to be wary of you, so if you ask her out again, expect that she will reject you.


Yet if you persist, she might come around. Just don't be to stalkerish. Start as a friend, but be sweet.
well plain in simple get her by her self and look into her eyes in tell her u need to know were this relationship is going and if she even wants to continue dateing you, but before that tell her how u feel about her and things will go from there(meaning you will know where u two are relationship wise from that point),and if she doesnt express herself like u think she shouldve then give her some air and if its meant she will come back,but dont let her see u with any other girls because that will only confuse things(her)!
Just be yourself and start slow. You start the conversation. Give her some time to feel comfortable. And in the mean time, go on about your business and don't worry about it.
Okay, if you really like her like you say you do, be as honest about your feelings to her as you are to her mom. You should be talking to the girl. I know guys tend to want to butter up the mom, but in this case, it's really the girl you should be reassuring.





Get her alone, away from her friends, and tell her how you really feel. Here's the catch; you can't come on too strong. Just tell her that you know things happened and you're not really sure where things went wrong between the two of you bur you're really sorry that it happened. Tell her that things were off to a great start and that if she is willing to give you another chance you promise not to rush things this time. You're willing to move at her pace because you really want the relationship to work.





You can tell her you're fond of or like everything about her, but if she told her mom she's scared (and please, please don't tell her verbatim what your mom said she was worried about to try to reassure her. It'll seem like you were prying and she'll feel smothered from the get go) I would hold off on saying you love everything about her for a while. You're 13 and 15. Just remember not to take things too seriously and she will be so much more comfortable. You have all the time in the world to get serious.





I hope it works out for you, but the best advice I can possibly give you is to take it slow and just enjoy each other's company. You can't force a relationship to work. If you're honest but have realistic expectations you will at least be gaining her friendship and trust back. And that is an excellent place to start...
well talk to her about it and tell her how you feel. tell her that she doesnt have to go out with you but you miss her. if she still likes you she will prolly come baq to u. if not, at least she knows and you got that outa your system.
well hunny me being 13 i know u can't get over someone right away i still am falling for some one for like 7 months he knows and he's even had a gf inbetween and i still haven't let go. i think she prob still likes you. go for her and ask her out!! if she says yes then don't rush her no matter what any one says but her!! if u rush someone at a fragile age like this then she will flip you in a second. and ur an older guy so what girl doesn't like a guy thats a few years older!!! if she says no then ask y and what u can do to have her like you. thankfully for u her mom obviously likes u and has no problem with you. don't mess it up. u hurt her baby and she will not like u and might even ban u from the house or worse her daughter


Good luck xoxo
Listen to me, get her ALONE and tell her how u feel. DONT listen to her immature friends(she's probably not telling them the whole truth), and go for what u want! When u pull her aside by herself, in person, u can read her eyes, her body language, how can she lie to u about how she feels then?! Go STRAIGHT to the source, dont be scared, and end the confusion. Do u want another guy to get her when u coulda had a chance, .............hurry now
Its always when u cant get something that you feel so much for it but when you gotten it, its a diff thingy! ppl of your age probably just a crush too.
#1- Quit talking to her mom! The poor girl probably feels trapped and pressured. She is only thirteen, you are only fifteen, Chill! Leave her alone for a while, but, don't ignore her. If she really likes you, she will come back. And don't go at it so hot and heavy next time.
Your both very young. I think her mothers right you just need to be patient with her. Does she know how much you care about her? Maybe you could just be content with that for now. She is only thirteen. Give her time to grow up a little. Im sorry your so tore up about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment