Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Need some advice about asking a girl out?

Ok, so I really like this girl and I used to talk to her everyday (usually the Hey, whats up deal). 2 years later, I hardly ever see her and when I do, either she or myself are the in a rush. I want to approach her again, but im the shy type. When I talked to her, i felt a sense of confidence. Now I feel that she's out of my league. I can't get her out of my head and wondering what kind of techniques I should try. Ive heard get her number or facebook/myspace/etc. But I feel it's kind of tacky to get to know her on that.





Plus, don't give me any jive like ';Just talk to her!';, Ive been telling myself that for the last 2 years. She is one of the most beautiful girl ive ever met and It's just really hard for me. I'm afraid I will lose her.I Need some advice about asking a girl out?
Practice in front of a mirror. Be indifferent towards her (don't treat her like she's the queen of England), flirt with her, touch her, make her laugh, be sarcastic with her, never answer her questions directly unless the answer is no (for some reason girls go crazy for this). Oh and a really good one; tell her she smells really good when she's close to you (whisper it in her ear). You'll get her man, hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment