Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need one technical advice, my mobile number chased by my girl friend's father what can i escape this problem?

Buy a new sim %26amp; make sure the girl knows what her father is doing.





Unless she is too young?





Other wise it is truly just between you %26amp; the girl, as long as you are a good man- it will be ok, if yr a player though, he's going to whip yr butt!





So he should too! Too many men, use girls %26amp; upset them. Don't be like thatI need one technical advice, my mobile number chased by my girl friend's father what can i escape this problem?
Dear Ammu,





Get one more Sim card for the exclusive use of both of you.


You can also get her a separate handset for that separate Sim.I need one technical advice, my mobile number chased by my girl friend's father what can i escape this problem?
Change the Mobile Number.












No comments:

Post a Comment