Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some advice asap about this girl... I like her alot too much, SOMEONE HELP!!!?

We have talked on the phone every day/night for the past 3-4 months





but when I told her how I felt.. she told me cause this other guy said that he likes her, she doesn't like hurting or choosing, the drama cause she knows what it feels like to be hurt (she has been single for over a year now and her ex really hurt cuz he broke up with her for another girl and this new guy that told her he likes her, she use to like him but she said stuff like he turned into an ******* and its like he doesn't give up) .. basically she said that wants to cool things down (just end everything between me and this other guy) , I even said to her I know theres something there... Its not that I am not moving to fast or anything,When we talked about she did say she is confused and doesn't know she what wants.





Last night when I was talking to her, she was saying well I am gonna go to bed now, then someone called and she said she would call me back.. she did and I asked her who called..and she didn't want to tell me, and she said '; well it ain't good for us';... and then told me it was the other guy who told her he liked her...








She called me today, after sayin she would call me last night or tomorrow ( she got home at 2am) we were talking and I said '; I should come visit you at work';... she said '; you could , but it would have to be on Sunday when I work in the morning cause it isn't early';... was the an invite to ....yes visit me at work... I believe she does like me but doesn't want to hurt the other guy...takin things slow and waiting almost a month after we hang out a coouple of more times to show her I am fun to be with and then tell her again...





My question is after all this background info, Should I see her on Sunday , Does she like me, She knows that I like her since I told her, could she act different as in hard to get ...








I asked her before if she wanted to try to be more than friends..and she said yes... then when I told her how I felt cause I didn't want to rush her into anything...because this other guy in her words '; won't give up , its annoying'; thats when she told me she is confused and doesn't know what she wants..mixed feelings I think... I feel that I should not give up on this girlI need some advice asap about this girl... I like her alot too much, SOMEONE HELP!!!?
Im going through to same thing man, dont give up! Just wait because she sounds like a great girl and a girl worth waiting for. Just be there for her and try to make her get over this guy's feelings and make him give up.I need some advice asap about this girl... I like her alot too much, SOMEONE HELP!!!?
whipped
Think about it...if this guy is so annoying and he won't give up, she could just ignore him. If she is that annoyed with him, trust me, she would stop talking to him. I'm not sure how you feel about winning a girl over, but, if you are willing to go that route, it means that she is capable of being won over by someone else after she's with you. Just think about it, and if it's worth it, and if she feels 100% complacent in her choice, regardless if it's you or not.
She sounds confused and uncertain. I wouldn't push it any further. Be patient and see if she comes around. She doesn't like the drama and I'm sure you don't want it either

No comments:

Post a Comment