Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some advice about asking a girl out?

I really like this girl and I used to talk to her often because i had alot of classes with her at school. Now the year after she has no classes with me i hardly see her but when i do she always stops and talks to me which makes me feel happy. I want to start to get to know her before i want to ask the question. Is there anything that you suggest me to do or how i should do it. I can't get her out of my mind, she is the most friendliest and beautiful girl i have ever met.I need some advice about asking a girl out?
Well first of all you should c if she likes you. and if she does then go ahead. if she doesn't then move on because it could take quite awhile to get her to like you.
  • art mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment