Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some advice about getting this girl i like to go out with me?

We are both high school seniors and Ive never dated before. I've always been just friends with girls but theres one i want to go out with. We don't normally talk in school but we have known each for years, always been in the same school. I had a party on saturday and she came with my friend and his girl friend. We were team mates in beer pong and we were getting along. I like her. We talked to each other during the party and were both having a good time. Im having another party on wednesday and im almost positive shees coming with my friend and his girlfriend again. I want to make a good impression and ask her out. Im going to talk to her at school tomorrow to make sure shees going and to see if she did have a good time at the first party.





Anyone got any tips? She is a nice girl who is above my league. Im a rather nervous guy when it comes to dating, which is probably why i have never dated before. Appearance wise, she is above my league. Im more heavy set and she is kinda small. We were hitting it off well at my party and just really need some adviceI need some advice about getting this girl i like to go out with me?
Just approach her like how you talked to her during the party. Just be natural and be yourself. Most likely that would work. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment