Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some advice about asking this girl out?

Ok, so I really like this girl and I used to talk to her everyday (usually the Hey, whats up deal). 2 years later, I hardly ever see her and when I do, either she or myself are the in a rush. I want to approach her again, but im the shy type. When I talked to her, i felt a sense of confidence. Now I feel that she's out of my league. I can't get her out of my head and wondering what kind of techniques I should try. Ive heard get her number or facebook/myspace/etc. But I feel it's kind of tacky to get to know her on that.





Plus, don't give me any jive like ';Just talk to her!';, Ive been telling myself that for the last 2 years. She is one of the most beautiful girl ive ever met and It's just really hard for me. I'm afraid I will lose her.I need some advice about asking this girl out?
Hey mate. I don't know why you always meet her when she's in a rush, but what I say pretty much wenever I see someone I know (weather they're in a rush or not) is ''so hows life in the fast lane there ...(her name), with a smile... I always say this because it's unique, friendly and almost funny in a strange way because I always say it......anyway it's a good conversation starter for your case because you haven't spoken to her in a while (and she's always in a rush) So ask how she's been and what she's been up to. It should work mate, good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment