Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I NEED SOME ADVICE ON WHEN A GIRL NEEDS TIME?

So me and my girlfriend of 4 yaers had an argument about her upcoming birthday. She misunderstood what i was trying to say and thought that i didnt wanna come down for her birthday if she was to go out and party. What i told her was that i wouldnt wanan go out but instead spend time with her alone and she misunderstood that.





Well this brought up the fact that i never call her back when she hangs up when shes mad at me, but i only do that because i wanna let her cool down before we talk again. She also feels that i only tend to apologize when she starts crying but its not true at all. She gave me the cold shoulder and i dont care attitude for about 5 days until i came down to surprise her for her birthday.





She wasnt extremely happy like she always is when i see her but she wasnt mad that i was there either, but i could tell that the argument was still bugging her. Near the end of the night befor ei left she told me she needed time to clear her mind and really think about what she really wants because she doesnt want a future where there is constant arguing. She said she would call me back when her mind is clear and tell me of her decision. I love her to death and i know she loves me so much as well.





Do you think she can throw away 4 years like that over something i know we both can get trhough and overcome? She left me before and it was my fault but we got back together and were never happeier. I admit that we have been arguing quite more recently but what relationship doesnt have problems right? would a girl really leave their bf for something like this and throw away everything?? I need some advice.





I know shes at the point in her life where she has to think about her future. I know shes thinking if whether she can spend the rest of her life with me and if these arguments will probably arise again. We tend to argue about the smallest things and sometimes the small arguments explode into bigger ones. I also know that she has a ton of stress right now due to her business and that she might have to sell her share due to some complications with her partner and i know our situation isnt helping her at all.








But i also know that we love each other with all of our hearts, weve been through so much, and i feel that something liek this is nothing we cant overcome...





and i also know that all of our good times is soooo much better than the bad..I NEED SOME ADVICE ON WHEN A GIRL NEEDS TIME?
Leave her a meesage on her phone. Just shut and do it. She doesn't want to talk to you means almost the opposite. Girls are wierd, I know. Try and help out her business too. I know it sounds crazy, but if she is crazy mad, than doesn't that mean you need to do something crazy to fix it?I NEED SOME ADVICE ON WHEN A GIRL NEEDS TIME?
If a relationship didn't have problems, then its not love. Everyone has problems. I'm pretty sure you guys will overcome it. Instead of giving her time, maybe you should call her and tell her to let you talk for a minute or so, so that you can explain everything you basically said here.


Every girl likes an honest guy.. and I'm pretty sure that you guys will realize that the smallest things when you argue shouldn't matter.


If she loves you, she'll call you. Just think of ways you can make the relationship better.. Don't rush things, and next time when she does hang up, call her back. :]


It makes the girl feel important, even if it seems like a small thing.


If you need more advice, just email me or something.





Answer mine please!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090531070817AAdJlE7
i think you should give her the time and then when she calls back talk to her about what you meant about the b-day thing and then tell her that you will apolgize more often and do the other important stuff too.

No comments:

Post a Comment