Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I rely need advice on this one... girl and guy help needed!?

Well hi my name is Mike. Well my problem is my current relationship.





I am with a girl that I love to bits and we keep having little arguments but then it goes into a bad thing. I do have a seriouse problem with trust issues and paranoia because of my low self esteem.





We have had a big falling out recently and we just cannot seem to get over that hurdel. I want to but she keeps telling me that she is worried that if we go any further it will destroy her later oin in the relationship, This obviously suggests that she doesnt believe we will last.





I do love her with all my heart but she has said some hurtful things recently and i now have some feelings for another girl. I have been in a relationship for 7 months now and I am so confused that I dont rely know what to do.





I am only 17 so yea i have plenty of time left but she does make me happy, they both do..





Grrr i am so confused.





I am a really good looking 17 year old but just get in love too easy, deep easy. HELP ME!I rely need advice on this one... girl and guy help needed!?
OK well you can't have any relationship without trust your gf (ex?) probably new that but you obviously didn't but I am the same way I barely trust anyone because every time I do I end up hurt (and you say you have low self esteem) but when I finally feel comfortable with a person I start to open up and trust them and trust me (I know its hard) it is the best feeling when your in love with someone who you trust completely (I would know I was in the same situation a while back) so you have to choose your gf or the other girl and which ever one you do choose try trusting them a little bit then a little more and more and then happiness.





Good luck





P.s I believe that the reason you fall into love so easy is because your co-dependent and you need to constantly be with someone.I rely need advice on this one... girl and guy help needed!?
you have to choose one or the other or choose to finish with them both...i'm sure they will easily move on if they got such a good looking guy like you to go out with them...maybe you should do a bit of growing up before you get into another relationship
Hey


I've been in the same situation.





Me and my boyfriend had like a little break from each other.


Had some fun and stuff.


And then we got together again and talked about what happened.


At the end of all that me and him got back together and been much happier since.


x
look you are young and dont have much experience. Develop your self worth and these problems will become less and less. At the moment you are needy that is not love.
your 17 of course your going to like more then 1 girl then again you cant be that in love with this girl if you realy like another i would ease off with the love thing and just date instead and have fun its less complicated
Well, firstly let other people be the judge of your good looks!


At 17 whats the deal. You are too young to be getting too serious about this girl.
well you must be hot.


you should really choose between those girls because its hard but someone will get hurt you choose.
i would just hang out an dhave fun dnt sit around worrying about it.
Rob..?
youre 17 - go have fun, forget love, just dont hurt anyone.
I bet your a Libra.You think your finding in women what you don't see in yourself.You need to read up on boosting your confidence.


When i was younger i was so self confident


because people looked at me a lot because i was good looking and guys didn't really like it.


It worked the other way for me as i was shy with girls.You become happier with yourself as you get older.Just don't have your mind


telling you your in love when you know your not.
Yeah, around 17, most guys do get hung up on self esteem and trust... I sure did, anyway... It can last right into your 20s, then stuff settles down in yer life and you start to appreciate yourself more, and from that grows a cooler you. It can do, anyway.





Personal opinion: never get too deep with someone until you're getting on for mid-20s. The more partners you have, the more you will discover what works for you and how best you can work for other people. People tie themselves into long-term relationships far too young, maybe 'cos they're afraid of never finding anything better... Maybe 'cos they want to feel appreciated by someone... Dunno'. But when you're young, you make a plonker of yourself in many ways, and in a long-term relationship that stuff never gets forgotten, so that essential trust and respect becomes harder to keep.





My point is that until you understand yourself and feel confident in yourself, you'll short-change your partners and yourself in relationships. So have many; practise coping with the rocky stuff; learn what works; and don't be afraid to move on when they get a drag.





Happiness awaits.
maybe stop loving urself and loving whichever 1 u wanna b with, if u love the 1 ur with then go with her n make n effort 2 trust her, if push comes 2 shove,make list of good n bad of both, jus dont 4get more good or bad may follow, goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment